Privacy and Cookies
You acknowledge and agree that your personal data may be processed in accordance with this policy. Without this, we will be unable to provide you with certain marketing communications, such as send you news, updates or any offers.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and process the following information about you; this is for the purposes explained in the section “How we use your personal information”:
Name, email address (work and/or personal), postal address, telephone number(s), job title, company details, interests, preferences, and answers you give us when using any of our online forms.
When you visit or use our website, or interact with our marketing communications, we automatically collect certain information from you, including:
- geo-location data
- operating system and browser type
- browser language
- access times
- application version, platform and settings
- URL of the website you visited before browsing to our websites
- time you spent on each page visited
- URLs of the pages you visited on our websites
- IP address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the internet
- other information about your use of and actions on our websites.
Google Analytics – collects information about how visitors use our website.
Google Adwords – collects information about how visitors interact with our ads.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- to provide a high level of customer service, including assisting with any of your enquiries and bookings, and to notify you of any changes to courses you signed up for
- to help operate, maintain and improve our offering
- to be able to offer you a service, such as the training courses you purchase from us. Failure to supply us your data will result in us not being able to offer you the service.
- to communicate with you about our offers, promotions, upcoming events, reviews and other news or those of our selected partners – this may be via email, telephone – you can change or update your marketing communication preferences from the link in the bottom of our emails
- to facilitate profiling, segmentation and personalisation – these may be based on location, preferences, interests and past actions (including previous course purchases);
- to meet our legal obligations and for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights;
- to compile reports and to help us understand and improve our services
- to enable us to carry out targeted online advertising more likely to be relevant to you.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
PROTECTION AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The services provided by Agile Thinkers will always respect the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law – Law No. 67/98, of 26 October, so that the personal data provided by Customers are collected by Agile Thinkers for the sole purpose of communication with Customers, statistical analysis and direct marketing actions, assuming the commitment of privacy and security in the treatment of the personal data of each Customer.
The Client expressly authorizes Agile Thinkers to send information about products and services that may be of interest to him, using his personal data for direct marketing purposes. At any time, the Client may request access, rectification and cancellation of his data, using the following contact email@example.com.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the products, services or offers you have expressed an interest in, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. Your personal data will generally be stored for up to 5 years. We may, however, keep your personal data for longer than 5 years if we need it to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, the law requires us to maintain it for a longer period or you have not withdrawn your consent.We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you request that, as described in “Opting out and unsubscribing”.
REVIEWING, CORRECTING AND REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request, Agile Thinkers will provide you with information about whether we hold any personal information about you. If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- to review the user information that you have supplied to us
- to request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- to request that your user information not be used to contact you
- to request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- to request that your user information be deleted from our records
- to opt out of being solicited by Agile Thinkers or third parties
MANAGING COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
We aim to send you content and information that is relevant and engaging, in accordance with the preferences you have expressed when interacting with us. Should you want to update your preferences and change what type of communications you receive, you can do so by visiting the preference centre, accessible from the footer of our emails (“Update your email preferences”).
You may, at any time, unsubscribe from our marketing communications altogether by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails relating to a training course you have purchased, an enquiry you have made with us, or an offer that you signed up for (i.e. download a white paper, get a promotional code).
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS, ADVERTISING
Our website may contain links to third-party apps, services, tools and websites that are not affiliated with, controlled or managed by us (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter®) and these services and links may also include social networking features (such as the Facebook® “Like” button and widgets, “Share” buttons, and other interactive mini-programs).
Additionally, some of our training courses may be run by partners we are collaborating with. They will need access to your details so that you can be enrolled in the training and in any certification processes available for that training course. We will share only relevant information, this will normally include your name, email address and a contact number in case of emergency. If we need to share any extra information, for example a correspondence address for training materials to be posted to you, a member of the Agile21 Team will contact you prior to the data share to verify you are happy for us to share this information.
We partner with third party networks such as Google AdWords to manage our advertising and serve you ads on other websites based on your interests. You can opt out of seeing Agile Thinkers ads on those specific websites.
We use “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you fill out a form on our website, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits, saving you from having to input the same information again.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may, from time to time, make changes to this policy. Please make sure you visit this page to see the most up-to-date policy.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us via phone (+351 215 915 719) or via email (email@example.com).
Rua António Quadros, 7 – 6D,
1600-875 Lisboa / Portugal
VAT: 510 123 970