Agile Consultant (Scrum Master/ Product Owner)
--The Agile Thinkers--
The Agile Thinkers provides services in the area of training and consulting. We work on a daily basis with organizations that are committed to new ways of working and that see us as true partners.
As an Agile Consultant, you will be seen as a value creator for the company's success, helping the company to excel, by understanding that every client and project is different, and each requires unique care and expertise to deliver maximum value and satisfaction.
Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
This position is both creative and dynamic by nature and you will need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive, adaptable and have a client-focus orientation. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Who are The Agile Thinkers?
We believe that products and services are meant to improve people's lives. At The Agile Thinkers, we seek to achieve this belief through new ways of working, empathy, inspiration, dedication and good relationships.
For this reason, we have hands-on training, conferences for different types of functions, from strategy, business and technical, academies for professional needs and consulting to ensure that principles and techniques are applied in a sustainable way.
If you believe in this vision, this job is for you!
and delivery consulting activities that include the context analysis, coaching
and guidance in adopting new ways of working and Agile methodologies.
and coaching teams, with a focus on identifying key problems and issues,
finding solutions, and achieving better performance.
communication and team dynamics impediments or biases and facilitate
workshops/meetings to mitigate, improve or unlock them, in order to build team
capabilities that deliver high quality products and do it reliably and
- Coach executive leadership/teams about Agile practices, mindset and methodologies, helping them to increase transparency and predictability and maximize project outcomes.
stakeholders with a pragmatic spirit, helping companies to find solutions to their
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher (Engineering, IT, Business Management, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, or others of interest)
- Certifications ICF, Professional Scrum Master, Professional Product Owner, Kanban Management Professional, Coach and Team Facilitation
- 3+ years of experience as an Agile Coach working with Scrum, Kanban, Team Facilitation and Coaching
Proven ability to influence, understand and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders
Passion for education and self-development
Fluent in English and Portuguese (oral/written)
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Located in Lisbon city
- Availability to travel national and international
- Be able to hand out Training and coaching
- Be based in Portugal
- Teaching experience on a University or Schools
- Additional languages (French/Spanish)
- Enterpreneurship mindset (previous endeavours in company building and scaling)
- Strong analytical skills
- Recomendation Letter from previous 1 to 3 jobs
What's great in the job? Get to know us!
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Talk with those that create Agile mindsets and creators of several Agile practices.
Agile21 is a consultancy and training company born in 2012 with the motto “Improving through people.”
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position.
Attractive salary package.
Learning and Development
To stay ahead of the game, our employees are always gaining knowledge and developing their skills.
Up to 27 days per year.
A collaborative and inclusive team, with great spirit and eager to evolve.