There's no limit to the heights your team can reach on the HPT Challenge.
Friday – May 17th, 2022
The High-Performance Team Challenge - HPT Challenge - demonstrates the key elements of a high-performing team in real time, through active teamwork and resourcefulness. There's no limit to the heights your team can reach on the HPT Challenge.
You'll work in a pressure-filled environment, using creativity and teamwork to find solutions to unique design challenges before time runs out.
Miniumum attendes per team: 6
Maximum attendees per team: 10
All the members need to be present during the full event. In case you lose a team member during the event your team will be disqualified.
All meals included. Event in English.
CAN YOU RELATE TO THESE QUESTIONS?
- You trust your team is the best and you are proud of each member, so you wish you can find ways to appreciate them?
- You believe that your team is working well, but there is never enough time to foster one-to-one relationships and celebrate the teams’ success?
- Sometimes you wish that your team is more able to think out of the box, fostering different mindsets with creativity?
If some of these questions cross your mind, then this is the right challenge for your team.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THIS DAY?
The High-Performance Team Challenge is a fun and challenging day for your team to communicate, collaborate, and build faster and simpler processes together.
Imagine that your Team has been tasked to deliver a new piece of equipment to the front-line support troops. Your team will be required to respond to customer needs for high-quality solutions in an increasingly efficient and cost-effective manner.
The High-Performance Teamwork Challenge helps teams develop high performance teamwork skills, such as communication, collaboration, alignment, and action towards a common goal.
WHAT WILL MY TEAM LEARN?
You have been invited to participate in the HPT Team Challenge because of your highly developed problem-solving and teamwork skills.
The process of this challenge is valuable and is sure to stimulate dialogue, thoughts, and ideas amongst your team. It is also a time to celebrate your team’s achievements, share experiences and network with different teams.
WHAT ARE THE SKILLS THAT MY TEAM CAN DEVELOP IN THIS CHALLENGE?
HPT Challenge is a team development exercise designed to help teams achieve high performance. Use it with any level of the organization to demonstrate and develop:
- Effective communication.
- Cross-team communication.
- Learning from mistakes/ process improvement.
- Understanding and defining roles & responsibilities.
- Working towards common goals.
- High-Performance Teams.
- 100% Inclusion.
- Feedback from Professional Coaches.
SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS
- Team dynamics awareness.
- Recognition among peers.
- A hands-on learning opportunity on neutral ground.
- Skills development.
- Free training and facilitation.
- New ideas within an agile mindset.
- Certificate of attendance HPTC.
- Prizes for the winning team.
By registering for this event, you're automatically subscribed to our newsletter, which you can always cancel later.
By registering for this event, you authorise the organisation to take and use pictures of my team in the Agile Thinkers social media.
As the event organizer, we hold the right to cancel or change the event (due to 3rd party, safety, or security reasons). We will always do our best to assure any replacement with equivalent interest and engagement.
Register your team now and discover how to foster a culture of High Performance