Scrum Kanban Practitioner (SKP)
See all editions
The Team Kanban Practitioner course teaches the basics of the Kanban Method and serves as the entry-level starting point to an “alternative path to agility”.
Scrum Better with Kanban can help you improve your Scrum through the introduction of proven Kanban practices, principles, and application of evolutionary change management. This course captures the lessons learned from Scrum teams that successfully evolved their way of working by using evolutionary change found in the Kanban Method. Our hands-on training will ensure that you walk away with a proven approach to introducing changes that will deliver results for your team and organization.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to identify and analyze the challenges in and around your Scrum and how to preparesolutions to address these challenges.
- Identify and develop solutions to the variability that is delaying or slowing down your work.
- Develop and test potential solutions to problems that reflect the principles and practices of the Kanban Method.
Kanban works across multiple functions of an organization, and it's a great tool for people who:
- Are involved in software development, IT operations, or other project-based work
- Want to improve their team's agility and flow
- Are interested in learning how to use Kanban to manage their work
- Have some experience with agile methodologies
- Are looking for a practical, hands-on approach to learning Kanban
All experience levels are welcome! No previous Kanban training or experience is required.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion and earn the Scrum Kanban Practitioner (SKP) credential.
What will you receive:
- High-quality training with Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) Hugo Lourenço
- Oficial online training materials (PDF)
- Training certificate by Kanban University recognizing participation in the class
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
For detailed information regarding course policies, terms, and conditions, please visit our dedicated section.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.