Kanban Coaching Professional Certification (KMM + KC)
This certification bundle includes Kanban Maturity Model – (KMM ®) and Kanban Coaching (KC)® courses
Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) – This credential is available for application upon the completion of two courses, the Kanban Maturity Model and the Kanban Coaching courses
Kanban Maturity Model – (KMM ®) Description
Learn how the Kanban Maturity Model can help you to determine and understand the maturity level of your organization so that you can take actionable steps to appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help take the organization to higher maturity.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Be able to determine the maturity level of an organization in terms of observable behaviors, management practices and business outcomes
- Define the right approach to lead the organization to the next level
- Determine and appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help the organization deliver better on customer expectations and internal objectives
Kanban Coaching (KC)® description
Applying Kanban’s gradual, non-traumatic approach to change, and leveraging the Kanban Maturity Model, coaches see more buy-in and greater success. Learn the techniques and mindset to extend your coaching skills.
- Psychology and sociology of change; Change management and resistance to change.
- Motivating and Implementing change.
- Using the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) as a tool for change and improvement.
Included, exam required
Access to digital
Kanban coaches, Agile practitioners, transformation initiative leaders, business managers, project and service managers and team leaders who wish to obtain deeper knowledge on how to develop further their organizational agility.
All experience levels are welcome. Previous Kanban training or experience (KMP) is highly beneficial.
Certification Credential & Exam:
To achieve the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential, the following course requirements must be met:
The Kanban Coaching Professional is an internationally recognized, advanced-level credential. Successfully passing the KCP exam demonstrates not only full and comprehensive mastery of the Kanban Maturity Model and Kanban Coaching curriculum but also the possession of skills to lead and evolve an organization to higher levels of maturity.
KCP credential candidates must successfully pass the Kanban Coaching Professional exam with a 75% score and pay a one-time $250 USD (PPP adjusted where applicable) Credential activation fee.
The public will be able to clearly recognize a KCP as an expert in their field and trust that they hold a specific set of effective coaching tools that lead to better business outcomes.
The KCP is an internationally recognized credential in the Kanban Method awarded by Kanban University.
What will you receive:
- High-quality training with Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) Hugo Lourenço
- Oficial online training materials (PDF)
- Training certificate by Kanban University recognizing participation in the class
- Full kit KMM posters
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
For detailed information regarding course policies, terms, and conditions, please visit our dedicated section.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.