Continuous Testing Foundation (CTF)®
Includes Continuous Testing Foundation (CTF)® Course
What will you receive:
- Sixteen hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- Digital Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute examination, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Continuous Testing Foundation Certificate. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI.
Upon completion of this course you can get up to 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) in addition to 16 Project Management Institute PDUs by participating in our two-day course. Seats are limited. Register today!
Continuous Testing enables faster, higher quality releases and reduced costs by seamlessly integrating into the Continuous Delivery process to identify and address risks at all stages of the development pipeline thereby minimizing business risk and impact on customers. To maintain the highest quality learning for our community, DevOps Institute Certifications expire two years from the date of completion. Members can maintain their certification by participating in the Continuing Education Program and earning Continuing Education Units through participation in learning opportunities.
The learning objectives for Continuous Testing Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps Continuous Testing Concepts, Terminology, and Benefits
- DevOps Continuous Testing and Culture
- DevOps Continuous Testing Strategies
- DevOps Continuous Testing Frameworks and Tools
- DevOps Test Planning Best Practices
- DevOps Test Automation Best Practices
- DevOps Test Management and Analysis Best Practices
- Defining a DevOps Test Strategy
Eligibility for Examination
Although there are no formal prerequisites for the exam, DevOps Institute highly recommends the following to prepare candidates for the exam leading to Continuous Testing Foundation certification:
It is recommended that candidates complete at least 16 contact hours (instruction and labs) as part of a formal, approved training course.
The Continuous Testing Foundation examination is accredited, managed and administered under the strict protocols and standards of DevOps Institute.
Format of the Examination
Candidates must achieve a passing score to gain the Continuous Testing Foundation Certificate.
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Duration : 60 minutes
- Prerequisites: It is recommended that candidates complete the Continuous Testing Foundation course.
- Supervised | No
- Open Book | Yes
- Passing Score | 65%
- Delivery | Web Based
- Badge | Continuous Testing Foundation Certified, valid for 2 years.
Participants will receive printed material on the first day of class. The material is in English. The material will be enhanced by more slides, videos and other pictures in case the trainer find this useful during class.
Online we will use electronic tools like:
Strong preference & recommendation: Zoom for its great multi-video experience with breakout rooms
Whiteboarding: Miro or Mural
Collaborative writing: Google Slides, Docs or Spreadsheet
If you have an account on these tools its great, if not please take some time to see this tools and get familiar.
Developers and QA career growth toward DevOps and digital transformation opportunities;
Skills gained positions individuals as DevOps leaders because specific test engineering skills are key to success with DevOps.
Participants should have baseline knowledge and understanding of common DevOps definitions and principles.
We recommend after attending the DevOps Foundation - Beginner Academy.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.