Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
Includes Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)® Course
What will you receive:
- Attendee workbook
- Eligibility to the CSPO certification
- Scrum Alliance membership
- Scrum Alliance certificate of course completion
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 20 SEUs towards their CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) with the Scrum Alliance.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDUS)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 20 PDUs towards their continuing education requirements with PMI.
Certifying Bodies & Exams - Requirements
- Attend a course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®)
- After successfully completing the course, you will be asked to accept the CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile
- Maintain your CSPO certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
Renewals are from the date of certification
Renewal fee is €88.26 and covers two years extension from your current expiration date.
This Course employs practical exercises, case studies and discussions to provide everything that a Scrum Product Owner® needs to know to be able to drive a successful Scrum Project.
- Why Agile
- The Scrum Framework
- The Product Owner and Other Roles
- Leadership Skills
- The Product Vision and Product Backlog
- User Stories
- Estimation and Planning
- Product Owner Tips
- Scaling Agile
- Learning Objectives
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Function effectively as the Product Owner for the Scrum Team specifically
- Deliver a successful Scrum project
- Explain and sell Agile and the Scrum framework to other key stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders and customers
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog
- Fulfil your essential role in Sprint Planning and Sprint Review meetings
- Participate in Daily Scrum Meetings and Sprint Retrospectives
- Understand and use the full range of Scrum Artifacts (Sprint Backlog, Burndown Charts etc.)
As a Certified Scrum Product Owner, you have the opportunity to:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors.
- Learn scrum essentials and the scope of the product owner role.
- Maximize the value of your team's work and the resulting products.
- Engage with a global community of agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement.
- Access resources designed to help you succeed long after the class is done.
This course will benefit anyone who seeks to achieve the role of Scrum Product Owner® to drive a Scrum project, and applies to those with a background as Customer/Users, Project Managers or Developers. It will also benefit anyone who is to be involved in a Scrum Project, and in any of the Scrum Roles. The course is also suitable for those involved in transitioning to Scrum within their own organisation.
Prior to attending the course, students should familiarise themselves with key Scrum terms and definitions, as described in the Scrum Guide.
You should be aware that this is a Certified Course and the full amount of hours of training per day MUST be attended. This means you must be present at all times during the daily start/end times detailed above; You must attend this time to be eligible for certification and the trainer reserves the right not to register you with the Scrum Alliance if you do not attend the training for the required hours.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.