Includes Certified Agile Marketing Specialist (CAMS) Course
What will you receive:
- Certification from Agile Marketing Academy
- Certification from ICAgile Marketing (to be confirmed)
- Certification form Heart of Agile
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
The Certified Agile Marketing Specialist™ (CAMS) course is a two-day, entry-level course taught by a Certified Agile Marketing Trainer™ (CAMT). The CAMS course is designed to cover all the basics of Agile as applied to Marketing activities to better align the Marketing department with Agile techniques used by development teams. Applying this iterative approach allows for rapidly discovering which marketing campaigns are most effective and yields the highest results. Attendees are required to pass a brief exam and will leave the course certified! Re-take opportunities are available as well as additional coaching from a Certified Agile Marketing Trainer or Coach.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
Agile Marketing is a combination of cutting-edge Agile development processes often used in software development as applied to internet marketing strategies to create an iterative approach to marketing and achieving sales results. This course will cover the fundamental practices and specific, actionable steps that lead to massive speed when applied to marketing and a massive increase in revenue when applied to business growth.
What is Agile Marketing?
“Agile marketing improves transparency, predictability, speed, and the ability to adapt to change.”
Agile Marketing was created from years of study on the relationship between marketing and sales while incorporating Agile techniques that have yielded such incredible results in product development, software development, and across various other industries. Agile Marketing training provides a unique outlook on the process of marketing and sales. It’s a fundamental shift in mindset. Instead of focusing on who you can sell to, the focus is shifted to who needs you most while leveraging rapid iterations for maximum output.
- Agile Marketing foundations and core values
- How Agile is used in Marketing
- Visual collaborative approaches for identifying customer needs
- An iterative process for fast results & sustainable growth
- Focusing on the customer relationships that carry the most value
- Organizing into channels of Filtering, Educating, and Selling
- Creating systems and messaging to find your ideal customers
- Review of case studies applying these techniques for rapid growth
- Beyond theory, into real-world application
This course is appropriate for anyone in a marketing role, including managers, project team members, stakeholders, and anyone who wants to understand how to apply Agile to get results beyond just IT and in the Marketing arena. Through an experiential, hands-on learning approach, this course provides a foundational education in Agile, including its values, principles, and practices as applied to Marketing. This interactive learning approach will include a variety of exercises, activities, and discussions as well as case studies while providing the first-hand experience for attendees to learn how to apply Agile to yield rapid results in Marketing.
No previous experience needed.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to
facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're
going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some
working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team
environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.