--The Agile Thinkers--
Are you passionate about reshaping the landscape of work through groundbreaking Human Factors research and cutting-edge software tools? Do you envision a world where organizations thrive on innovation, excellence, self-organized, and empowered teams? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Format: Hybrid (In-Person 3 times a week)
Who are The Agile Thinkers?
At The Agile Thinkers, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of work. We’re seeking an experienced and visionary Organizational Psychologist who can spearhead the development of pioneering research, models, and software tools that drive organizations towards a future of innovation, collaboration, and sustainable success.
We believe that products and services are meant to improve people's lives. At The Agile Thinkers, we seek to achieve this belief through new ways of working, empathy, inspiration, dedication and good relationships.
For this reason, we have hands-on training, conferences for different types of functions, from strategy, business and technical, academies for professional needs and consulting to ensure that principles and techniques are applied in a sustainable way.
If you believe in this vision, this job is for you!
Expectations - Your Roles and Responsabilities
- Lead the charge in developing cutting-edge Human Factors research that unveils the untapped potential within organizations.
Create innovative models and frameworks that offer a clear roadmap for organizations to embrace values, principles, and practices that nurture an innovation mindset.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and engineer software tools that empower organizations to assess and enhance their innovation readiness.
Provide expert insights on automation, behavior change, and effective team dynamics that enable companies to thrive in the digital age.
- Conduct workshops, training sessions, and presentations to share insights and drive transformative change in various industries.
Collaborate with external partners, industry experts, and thought leaders to stay at the forefront of organizational psychology and innovation trends.
Must have - Your Qualifications
A Master's degree or Ph.D. (preferrable) in Organizational Psychology or a similair related field, with a track record of impactful research and practical applications.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing human-centric research methodologies.
Proficiency in designing, testing, and refining innovative models and frameworks.
Strong knowledge of automation trends, behavior change theories, and team dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Collaborative spirit with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and adapt to evolving environments.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Resident in Lisbon city
Why you should join us?
- Be at the forefront of transforming the future of work by driving innovation and meaningful change in organizations worldwide.
- Work with a dynamic team of professionals who are passionate about making a positive impact.
- Enjoy a flexible and inclusive work environment that values your expertise and contributions.
- Access to resources and opportunities for continuous learning and growth.
- Competitive compensation package with benefits and perks tailored to your needs.
If you’re ready to be a catalyst for change, revolutionize the world of work, and leave an indelible mark on organizations’ success, we want to hear from you!
The Application Process
To apply, please submit:
- Your resume with actual picture, cover letter, contacts, include Linkedin, and portfolio showcasing your relevant work.
- A cover letter, in which you share your vision for the future of work and how your expertise aligns with our mission.
Get to know us!
Agile21 is a consultancy and training company born in 2012 with the motto “Improving through people.”
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position.
Attractive salary package.
Learning and Development
To stay ahead of the game, our employees are always gaining knowledge and developing their skills.
Up to 27 days per year.
A collaborative and inclusive team, with great spirit and eager to evolve.
The Agile Thinkers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.