Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner (RS@SP)
Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner
Scrum@Scale certification helps to develop an agile approach of how to bring a collaborative approach to develop, process and service in an effective and efficient manner.
Included, exam required
Access to digital
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Overcome the challenges of cross-team dependencies with an emphasis on prioritization at the enterprise level
- Understand the impact of being able to refactor an organization to meet changing market demands
- Develop a transformation backlog to scale your organization's reach and impact
- Measure and improve key metrics for Enterprise agility
This course is ideal for:
- Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters: Individuals responsible for guiding and supporting teams in adopting Scrum@Scale practices
- Product Owners and Business Leaders: Individuals involved in product development and decision-making who seek to align their strategies with Scrum@Scale principles.
- Change Agents and Transformation Leaders: Individuals responsible for driving organizational change and implementing Scrum@Scale across the enterprise.
- Executives and Senior Management: Individuals seeking to understand the implications of Scrum@Scale adoption and its impact on organizational performance.
- Scrum Master Course OR
- Comparable real world experience implementing Scrum OR
- Completion of a Scrum Product Owner course is encouraged but not required.
No previous experience is necessary but we recommend reading the official Scrum@Scale Guide before the class.
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
Upon completion of this course and the official Scrum@Scale exam, Scrum Inc. will provide a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ credential signed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the creator of Scrum.
What will you receive:
- High-quality training
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
For detailed information regarding course policies, terms, and conditions, please visit our dedicated section.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.