Registered Product Owner - RPO®
Registered Product Owner (RPO)®
The Registered Product Owner™(RPO) training was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Through a combination of interactive exercises, you’ll get hands-on experience as a Product Owner.
In this course, you will:
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to assess business value.
- How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
This course is ideal for:
- Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness.
- Job seekers wishing to expand their product ownership skills.
- Product Owners working in SAFe environments that want to expand their capabilities and explore Scrum@Scale®.
- Business Analysts wanting to improve business agility with evidence-based techniques.
- PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Product Owner by Scrum Inc. or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the practices of highly effective Product Owners so that they can enable their POs to deliver twice the value at half the cost.
Prior knowledge of Scrum is extremely helpful:
Registered Scrum Master™ (RSM) training, Scrum Startup for Teams (SS4T), or prior knowledge of Scrum.
Students who complete a Registered Product Owner training, comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum Trainer™ (RST), are eligible to take the RPO exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Registered Product Owner credential.
The Registered Product Owner credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Product Owner techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Product Owner role scales in an organization.
The Registered Product Owner credential is the only Product Owner credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale®. The RPO achievement will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
What will you receive:
- High-quality training with a certified trainer
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
For detailed information regarding course policies, terms, and conditions, please visit our dedicated section.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.