The Agile Thinkers provides services in the area of training and consulting. We work on a daily basis with organizations that are committed to new ways of working and that see us as true partners.
Are you a hard-working Event Coordinator looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skill and career?
We are looking for an ambitious and creative Event Coordinator to join our team. As an Event Coordinator at our company, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, managing and coordinating various types of events.
As an Event Coordinator, you will be seen as a cornerstone of the company's success , generating new revenue and helping the company to excel. You'll be expected to:
- Perform research in order to gain deep understanding of different requirements and details of each event
- Plan and organize events in accordance with financial and time restraints
- Research and book appropriate venues
- Plan, schedule and organize time slots and speakers at event
- Meet with clients and coordinate with them regularly
- Look for and compare different vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.)
- Negotiate with vendors
- Hire, train and oversee staff
- Evaluate personnel
- Handle, coordinate and oversee all event operations
- Track the overall even expenses regularly
- Carefully supervise event preparation activities
- Offer solutions to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Analyze and evaluate event’s results
- create and present reports
- 3+ years of experience as Event Coordinator or similar role
- Portfolio of successful events
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management and organizational skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc or MSc in hospitality management, public relations or similar relevant field
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Passion for education and self-development
- Knowledge on Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban) is a plus;
- Proficient in English (oral/written)
- Additional languages (Spanish, French);
- Ability to using digital technologies and tools (Trello, Slack, Gmail, Zoom, WordPress, CRM, etc.)
WHAT'S GREAT IN THE JOB?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture;
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries;
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
GET TO KNOW US
Agile21 is a consultancy and training company born in 2012 with the motto “Improving through people.”
WHAT WE OFFER
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
PERKS A full-time position and an attractive salary;
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT To stay ahead of the game, our employees are always gaining knowledge and developing their skills.
HOLIDAYS 27 days per year
COLLABORATIVE TEAM A collaborative and inclusive team, with great spirit and eager to evolve.