Business Development Lead
--The Agile Thinkers--
The Agile Thinkers provides services in the area of Education, Events and Enterprise consulting. We work
on a daily basis
with organizations that are committed to new ways of working and that see us as true partners.
As a Business Development Lead, you will play a vital role in driving the company's success by generating new revenue streams and implementing strategies to excel in the national and international markets. You should have a proven track record of delivering tangible results, such as successfully securing new clients and expanding market share in your previous roles. Join our dynamic and growing company that offers a competitive benefits package and a culture of continuous learning, where you will have the opportunity to advance your career and collaborate with accomplished leaders.
This position is for individuals that live in Lisbon and want to work remotely. Must be native in Portuguese and have availability to travel.
Are you a creative and dynamic individual with exceptional skills in strategic planning, negotiation, and relationship building? If you aspire to be a standout professional in the field of sales/business development, then this position is tailor-made for you!
- Generate new revenue through effective strategies
- Identify and pursue business opportunities for growth
- Create and update sales proposals with our consultants
- Work with ERP and CRM
Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Develop and execute strategic plans for sales targets
Collaborate with cross-functional teams for optimized offerings
- Provide regular sales performance reports and analysis
- Improve sales techniques and best practices
- Demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in a relevant field
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (Oral/Written)
- Located in Lisbon, Portugal
Demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Demonstrated experience in sales and business development.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Sales and Business domain to build new propoasals
- ERP and CRM skills to followup Customers and sales
Nice to have
- Experience in events organization
- Additional languages (Spanish, French, German)
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge or Familiarity on Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation, Coaching)
What's great in the job?
Agile21 is a consultancy and training company born in 2012 with the motto “Improving through people.”
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Learning & Development
To stay ahead of the game, our employees are always gaining knowledge and developing their skills.
27 days per year.
A collaborative and inclusive team, with great spirit and eager to evolve.