--The Agile Thinkers--
Are you enthusiastic about creating customized solutions that satisfy the needs of customers, leading to enhanced customer and partner satisfaction? Are you driven by the desire to play a role in improving work environments, establishing connections with individuals globally, and offering effective problem-solving solutions? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Format: Hybrid (In-Person 3 times a Week)
Application Deadline: September 8th
Who are The Agile Thinkers?
At The Agile Thinkers, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of work. We’re seeking an experienced and visionary Account Manager and Sales Coordinator who can unlock different doors and help develop the pipeline with worldwide opportunities to gather more companies to join this revolution.
We believe that products and services are meant to improve people's lives. At The Agile Thinkers, we seek to achieve this belief through new ways of working, empathy, inspiration, dedication and good relationships.
For this reason, we have hands-on training, conferences for different types of functions, from strategy, business and technical, academies for professional needs and consulting to ensure that principles and techniques are applied in a sustainable way.
If you believe in this vision, this job is for you!
Expectations - Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and target potential customers through research, networking, and attendance in events and conferences.
- Develop a deep understanding of our solutions and how to better deliver the right solutions for our customers. You will need to effectively communicate these to clients and prospects in order to pursue business opportunities.
- Create engaging sales presentations that showcase the value of our solutions to clients. Be able to address the problems, difficulties, and pain points that these solutions seek to solve.
- Work effectively and autonomously with ERP and CRM.
- Build, maintain and expand strong client relationships and network of contacts to lead to new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Consulting teams to provide relevant solutions based on Customer feedback
Must Have - Your Qualifications
- Proven track record in sales, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the area
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and translate them into solutions.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, target-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Collaborative spirit with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and adapt to evolving environments.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Resident in Lisbon, Portugal (obligatory)
Why should you join us?
- Be at the forefront of transforming the future of work by driving innovation and meaningful change in organizations worldwide.
- Work with a dynamic team of professionals who are passionate about making a positive impact.
- Enjoy a flexible and inclusive work environment that values your expertise and contributions.
- Access to resources and opportunities for continuous learning and growth.
- Competitive compensation package with benefits and perks tailored to your needs.
If you’re ready to be a catalyst for change, revolutionize the world of work, and leave an indelible mark on organizations’ success, we want to hear from you!
The Application Process Get to know us!
To apply, please submit:
- Your resume with actual picture, cover letter, contacts, include Linkedin, and portfolio showcasing your relevant work.
- A cover letter, in which you share your vision for the future of work and how your expertise aligns with our mission.
Agile21 is a consultancy and training company born in 2012 with the motto “Improving through people.”
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position.
Attractive salary package.
Learning & Development
To stay ahead of the game, our employees are always gaining knowledge and developing their skills.
Up to 27 days per year.
A collaborative and inclusive team, with great spirit and eager to evolve.
The Agile Thinkers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.