[email protected] Practitioner
What will you receive:
- High-quality training
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
The Registered [email protected] Practitioner ([email protected]) course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum Teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts. Students who complete Registered [email protected] Practitioner training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered [email protected] Trainer ([email protected]) are eligible to take the credentialing exam and earn their [email protected] credential.
Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds, or thousands of people
Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
[email protected] certification helps to develop an agile approach of how to bring a collaborative approach to develop, process and service in an effective and efficient manner.
- Learn to make a minimal bureaucratic organisation;
- Access to best industry techniques and methods to do Scrum and [email protected] Practitioner roles efficiently and effectively;
- Build a collaborative approach with the team to stay ahead of the market competition;
- Outreach to wide Career Opportunities across Various Sections of the Software & IT industry;
- Engage methods for the attainment of core Scrum and [email protected] knowledge;
- Authenticate incremental growth values for Scrum Team.
Anyone who wants to learn the true colours of agile.
No previous experience is necessary but we recommend reading the official [email protected] Guide before the class.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.