Kanban System Design (KSD)
Kanban System Design (KSD)
The Kanban Systems Design - KSD lays the foundations of the Lean Kanban method teaching you the principles, practices and processes. This 4 half-day online course is certified by Kanban University and has been put together by Kanban experts and leaders including Hugo Lourenço.
In this course, you will:
- Understand Kanban Fundamentals: Gain a thorough understanding of Kanban principles, including its core practices, workflow visualization, and pull-based systems.
- Master Kanban System Design: Develop the skills necessary to design and implement Kanban systems, including identifying work items, defining workflow stages, and setting work-in-progress limits.
- Implement Kanban Practices: Effectively implement Kanban practices within their organization, including managing flow, measuring performance, and continuously improving the system.
- Address Organizational Challenges: Identify and address common challenges faced during Kanban implementation, such as organizational resistance, cultural shifts, and alignment with existing processes.
- Become a Kanban Change Agent: Foster a culture of continuous improvement and agility within the organization, empowering teams to embrace Kanban principles and adapt to evolving demands.
This course is ideal for:
Kanban works across multiple functions of an organisation, from senior members of staff looking to adopt Lean Management to members of delivery teams willing to improve their working practices. Previous KSD attendees have been in roles such as:
- Senior Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters, Team Leads and Change Agents
- Product & Software Developers & Testers
- Agile Coaches & Practitioners (Scrum, XP, DSDM, AgilePM, etc.)
- Other roles such as HR and Finance professionals
This course does not have any pre-requisites except reading chapter 4 and get the basis of Kanban previously. If you have attended a TKP course then you will be fine to start with KSD without previous reading.
This course is accredited by Kanban University (KU). Participants will receive a KSD certificate of course completion from Kanban University as well as membership of KU, and an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance.
What will you receive:
- High-quality training with Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) Hugo Lourenço
- Online Course materials
- Membership of the Kanban University (KU)
- Kanban University (KU) certificate of course completion
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
For detailed information regarding course policies, terms, and conditions, please visit our dedicated section.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.