Certified Agile HR Practitioner
Includes Certified Agile HR Practitioner Course
What will you receive:
- High-quality training
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
SHRM Professional Development Credits
This program is valid for 16 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP designations. For more information about certification or re-certification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
Our “Virtual Agile HR Practitioner” certificate course is an online facilitator-led course designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean-Agile. The program combines three online sessions with self-study segments. During this course, attendees will gain a solid understanding of Lean-Agile and its impact on and potential for Human Resources.
- Understand the paradigm of the new world of work and experience agile
- Appreciate the Agile HR Manifesto and Principles
- Comprehend Lean-Agile People Operations and the new role of HR
- Recognize the importance and impact of Lean-Agile for HR
- Gain insights from practical examples, best practices, and case studies
- Understand the challenges and drawbacks of traditional HR in modern organizations
- Be able to challenge your current people approach and apply a Lean-Agile mindset
- Develop ability to set up HR for success and deliver value for the agile enterprise
- Gain skills and toolbox for a successful transformation
- Agile Foundations
- The New World of Work & HR
- Introduction to Agile HR
- Agile 4 HR: HR Organization & Value Delivery
- Mini Case Studies
- HR 4 Agile: HR Themes & Practices
- Transformation Journey
No previous experience needed.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.